Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Release-Bria Seda Midnight

Model Of The Week
KizARMA Style Competition Winner Bria Seda 5/09/2011


"Feeling Blue In My Red Shoes"
The sun sets on a cool spring morning
The drizzle trickles down in the Blue of night
A cold breeze hits with no warning
As the moon shines on my dress so bright
Only love can mend this feeling
Of loss and loneliness
For a heart is broken this evening
And longs for a sweet caress
My Red shoes glimmers brightly
Reminding those with a broken heart
That love will hold them tightly
When all else drifts apart
-A Poem by Bria Seda

--------------
Some Honorable Mention Poems from today's competition:
-------------

 Gennie Malik:
Dark Fortress A Midnight Poem Lyrics:
Hours get lost, every shadow
A fragment of the past
A scenario of the dead
In grievance for the hours we shared
Curse me, take my breath away
Life disgusts me
Touch me, take my "life" away
Life disgusts me
Years got lost, every single moment
A fragment of demise
For the bleak seasons never change
Within this desolating overture
Curse me, take my breath away
Life disgusts me
Touch me, take my "life" away
Life disgusts me
Life got lost, all hope forsaken
Again the shadows lead my way
To a distant place... to another day
----------------
Mariah Ordram:
deep withing the ocen blue
my heart drowns in sorrow without you
In secret we met, in silence I grieve
that thy heart could forget thy spirits decieve
If i should meet thee after long years
how should I greet thee..with silence and tears
waiting in my midnight dress no matter the weather
and for you I'd wait forever
--------------------
Canada Starbrook:
The stars are soft as flowers, and as near;
The hills are webs of shadow, slowly spun;
No separate leaf or single blade is here-
All blend to one.

No moonbeam cuts the air; a sapphire light
Rolls lazily. and slips again to rest.
There is no edged thing in all this night,
Save in my breast.
------------------
Suki Rexen:
 In this dress I feel like spring. Like I am welcomed on the pixelled painting of the French Riviera



No comments:

Post a Comment